The BAR procedure uses a breast implant a breast lift and a tissue reduction to achieve the goal of a “higher, tighter, and perkier” breast.
The BAR procedure uses a breast implant and a tissue reduction to achieve the goal of a “higher, tighter, and perkier” breast. The BAR procedure is similar, in some ways, to an augmentation/mastopexy, in terms of the scar appearance and the use of an implant; but, it is the most powerful procedure to actually lift the breasts to a new, elevated position on the chest wall. For more information on a BAR procedure visit with Dr Mehr to learn more.
A BAR procedure may be perfect for you if you:
- Had attractive and full breasts that have sagged over time.
- Are considering a breast reduction and desire better, long-lasting results.
- Do not want any sagging of the breast.
- Have a long upper chest (distance from the clavicles to the top of the breasts).
- Have larger breasts that sit low.
- Want your breasts to stand on their own (think strapless dress)
- Like the sound of “higher, tighter and perkier” breasts.
- Want to put their bra on their breasts and not put their breasts into their bra.
- Want more up top and less on the bottom.
- Want larger breasts that are low to be larger breasts that are high.